Common Fundraising Questions and Answers
Contact JumpinGoat Customer Service@JumpinGoat.com
Q: Is the JumpinGoat Coffee Fundraiser a pre-sales or direct sale program?
A: Pre-sale arrangement you would take orders on the order form, and collect money from the donor. You would then place an order with us and we would roast, package, and ship your order within 7-10 business days. You would then deliver the coffee to the donors. We recommend ordering a few extra bags when you place your order with us.
A: Direct sale arrangement you would pre-order the coffee from JumpinGoat, and we would package and ship your order within 7-10 business days. When you receive the coffee, you would simply go out and sell the coffee that you purchased from us.
We recommend that you strongly consider a pre-sale arrangement because you will only order from us the amount that you have already sold, and you won't need to guess what type of coffee that your customers may want. By electing the “pre-selling” option you can be assured that the coffee will arrive fresh at the end-user destination, and you will not be holding unsold merchandise.
Q: How do we get started?
A: Please be mindful that, if you choose JumpinGoat for your fundraiser, you will receive our business consulting services at no charge.
- We will send all the necessary forms to you so that you can begin your pre-sale fundraiser, and you would collect payments from your donors.
- As you conclude your pre-sales, you will add up your orders on a master order sheet that we will provide to you, and you will place your order with JumpinGoat Roasters. You would include full payment for the order.
- We will freshly roast, package, label, and ship your order to you within 7-10 business days.
Q: What kind of Coffee do we sell?
A: We offer an extensive variety of single origin, 100% Arabica, Fair Trade and Mountain Water Processed Decaf. We also offer coffee blends. The following explains some common coffee terminology
- Single origin means that the coffee comes from one place within a region. An example of single origin is Colombian (coffee from Colombia). A coffee blend may not be single origin.
- Arabica is a type of coffee bean. The two types of common beans sold around the world are Arabica and Robusta. Arabica is the better bean by far. JumpinGoat only sells Arabica. We do not sell Robustas.
- Mountain Water Process is a taste-driven, 100% chemical free decaffeinating process that delivers coffee that is 99.9% caffeine-free while protecting the unique origin characteristics and flavor.
- Coffee Blends are a combination of two or more coffees designed for complementary flavor and taste. We offer our coffee in whole bean or grind and in medium or dark roast.
- Flavored Coffees are 100% Arabica coffee flavored without the use of chemical solvents or carries.
Q: Is there a minimum order?
A: Yes, the minimum order is one case of coffee, approximately 45 bags.
Q: What kind of profit can we make?
A: Considerable. If you call our Cleveland office we will discuss a fundraising plan that will allow you to meet your goals and objectives. We can discuss how we will custom tailor a plan to fit your unique business or personal identity, and we will discuss the considerable margins that you can realize.
Q: How long does the JumpinGoat fundraiser take?
A: We recommend that you set attainable goals around the funds that you desire to raise. The duration of the fundraiser will largely depend on the number of selling participants and the amount of money that you would like to raise. Typical programs last on average from 3 to 5 weeks.
Q: What is the formula for success?
A: Just about everyone drinks coffee – so this fact alone will be a major component to your success. There are very few products suitable for fundraising events that are consumed by more people and in higher volumes than coffee. Next to oil, coffee is the world's most traded commodity. If you ask everyone in your group to find seven to ten coffee drinkers and sell those coffee drinkers one bag, you'll see a considerable return within a very short period of time. You may also elect to ask each buyer for a reference that they believe would enjoy purchasing premium coffee while supporting a worthy cause.
Coffee is a perfect alternative to high calorie, high carbohydrate, sugar-based products that saturate fundraisers. Offer your donors something new, something they regularly purchase anyway... they'll appreciate it, and they will feel good about supporting a worthy cause.
Q: What about shipping cost?
A: Shipping cost will be calculated using UPS Ground Shipping charges from our factory in Cleveland, GA unless otherwise specified by you.
It would be a pleasure to here from you.
JumpinGoat Customer Service